Piano Sales Associates - Part Time APPLY NOW
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representatives with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Join the Piano Showcase in our Galleria Mall showroom location for a dynamic and exciting workplace. Experienced Sales Associates preferred, but enthusiastic committed applicants will be considered. You will earn GENEROUS commissions with plenty of leads and mall traffic. Full and part time positions available with flexible hours.
Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of a Piano Showcase pianos and accessories in order to drive sales. Sales reps serve as the point of contact between us and our prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
Qualified applicants should have include strong interpersonal and communication skills, computer skills and retail experience. Musical background is helpful but not required.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Follow up with walk in leads and reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Quickbooks, Mac and Windows OS.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
We are a drug free workplace. Compensation includes hourly + commission and bonus potential depending on experience. If you have no resume to upload, no problem. Just call or text 954-943-3353 / inquiries@PianoShowcase.com.|||Piano Showcase, inc. Fort Lauderdale Galleria Mall|||||||||IAjmv7dsztYlLhpf|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||15|||||||||true