Piano Tuner APPLY NOW
The Piano Showcase is hiring skilled piano tuners to repair and tune our customers' pianos. You will be required to travel to the customers' location, assess the needs of the client, tune pianos, replace broken parts, and conduct minor repairs. You may also be required to advise clients on purchasing alternative products. Applicants should have excellent piano playing skills, a good ear for pitch, and good communication skills. A top-notch piano tuner expertly tunes and maintains pianos of all makes and sizes. Compensation package is dependent on experience.
Piano Tuner Responsibilities:
- Traveling to the customers' location.
- Meeting with clients to discuss instrument issues.
- Assessing the physical status of the piano.
- Assessing the sound quality by playing the instrument.
- Advising clients on repair or replacement costs.
- Replacing broken parts and conducting minor repairs.
- Tuning pianos by tightening or loosening strings with a tuning hammer.
- Conducing post-tuning sound assessments.
- Ensuring the client is happy with the sound quality.
- Processing work orders and invoices.
- Maintaining repair stock.
Piano Tuner Requirements:
Just call or text 954-943-3353 / Mark@PianoShowcase.com|||Piano Showcase, inc. Fort Lauderdale Galleria Mall|||||||||18DflW5S4ExIEc7~|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false